Friday, May 8, 2015

Little kids

I personally know a lot of families who don't want too get professional pictures done of their families because they have little kids and they think that it would be too difficult to get the kids to keep still for pictures. But in my opinion, I think you should still be able to do it. I've heard that "it takes a certain type of photographer" to be able to take pictures/do a photo shoot for little kids. I think that anyone can do it. Yeah granted, you have to defiantly have patience. But you need patience for any type of photographing in general.
Want tips?
first, SMILE. If you give a real, smile, it usually relaxes someone.
Have little toys that can keep them distracted if needed.
REMIND THE PARENTS TO BRING A CHANGE OF CLOTHES FOR THEIR YOUNGSTERS
Its always in your best interest to bring a change of clothes, because accidents DO happen.
Also, maybe have the parents bring one of their favorite toys. Something that they love, so it will keep them content.
But I believe the two most important things are two have patience and to smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment